Hello again and happy Friday everyone!🎊 Today might be a day to unwind with popcorn, a novel/movie. Or it might be a day to catch up with family, friends and house chores. Whatever the case may be, try to relax, unwind and have godly fun. Yeah, it possible to have fun and not sin.
I thought I might take this opportunity to mention a few things about skin care that prevents or postpones wrinkles.
Wrinkles makes most people concerned, because as long as there are no wrinkles, most of us feel young — no matter how old we are.
Many won’t bother to give their skin extra attention if not for the fear 😱 of having wrinkles.
A lot of us desire to be forever young, so we load up on nutritional supplements, soaps, creams, spa treatments and so on.
foreverliving.com resently launched their anti-aging natural skin care kit that men and women can use. I fully intend to try it out myself. It’s called ‘Infinite’.
But if you are like me that likes to keep things simple in between intensive special treatments, here are a few reminders of how to postpone or even prevent wrinkles:
- Avoid squinting. The skin around the eyes are said to be delicate, with little elasticity. Either wear a head cover with a brim or invest in eye/sun glasses that enhances your facial structure.
- Avoid touching the skin around your eyes except to gently clean the area. Any other touching should be gentle dabbing.
- Eat anti-aging rich diet and drink lots of water. Eat vegan, especially greens, at least once a day.
- Use natural or organic skin care ingredients on your skin.
- Do exercise that increases metabolism and induces you to sweat more.
- Enjoy early morning sunshine.
- Use on a regular basis, natural skin tightening ingredients, like rice water, yogurt, tomatoes, etc.
- Avoid frowning and facial expressions, except smiling. The Asians hardly show their emotions on their faces and look how ageless they always appear.
- Massage your skin rather than scrubbing it.
- Learn more about natural Asian beauty routines and apply them.
- Have a healthy sleep routine. It’s fine to sleep less than five hours or no sleep at all, for some days. Make sure you make up for those sleepless nights and don’t make it a habit. Eight hours sleep beginning from hours before midnight is highly recommended for general health and well-being.
- Exfoliating your skin two or three times a week is also essential. I read you could use oatmeal, coffee grounds and baking soda — not powder — to remove dead skin cells from your skin.